Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lake Elsinore Revisited

Another trip to the Inland Empire/Lake Elsinore area. I really think I will move out here, all I need to do is get the rest of my stuff packed. Of course, I need to give notice here, if it's 60 days maybe I need to give notice first and then look for a new apartment. I already have about half of my stuff stored now, so except for the bed, computers and TV there's not much left to pack. Of course, I need to deal with the garage, but I've been slowly cleaning that up as well.

This shot is the opposite of Lake Elsinore. I took that one from up on top and where I'm standing is just out of view to the left lower corner corner of the earlier picture. Right here, about a block north of the lake the altitude is about 1,300 feet and the lookout is at around 2,600.

Tom

No comments: